Terms & Conditions at Natcare Beauty Centre
· Natcare beauty centre is open from 10:00 - 19:00 Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri, 10:00-15:00 Wednesday, 10:00-15:00 Saturday, CLOSED Sunday.
· Customers must provide real name and phone number when booking.
· Customer must be punctual upon arriving for treatment. Any possible delays must be contacted with us. We reserve the right to adjust the time of treatment after 15 minutes of being late or no longer conduct a treatment after any longer times of arriving late.
· Possible cancellations or rescheduling of treatments should be reported by 48 hours prior to visit. SMS text message reminders are sent the day before the visit.
· We reserve the right to require a deposit of 50% for every treatment prior to booking at Natcare Beauty.
· If client cancels or reschedules after the 48hr the deposit will be lost.
· If client cancels or reschedules appointment more than once even prior to the 48hr time-slot stated above, client will lose their deposit.
· Vouchers are non-refundable, you can exchange them for treatments or cosmetics.
. If the client does not show up to the appointment without further notice, the deposit will be lost.
· Cancellation and refund in the event of upfront package payments will not be granted. Vouchers and packages can be exchanged for other treatments or cosmetics only.
. Vouchers purchased at the Salon also fall under the cancellation policy stated above.
· In accordance with health and safety regulations in force in the UK, children should not be in the beauty salon while a parent or guardian are visiting for a treatment, due to the health and safety of the children.
· Bringing and consuming food products in the salon is prohibited.
· Client present in the salon accepts the rules prevailing in it.
.Vouchers are valid for 3 months from purchase. Treatment packages of 3 are valid 4 months from purchase. Treatment packages of 6 are valid 7 months from purchase.
Reservation Policy and recalling visits for Natcare Beauty Centre
To allow you a smooth and comfortable use of our services, and to maintain their high level, please feel free to read the rules and recall visits to our Salon.
Caring for the best service in our Salon, we always try to make a reservation for you in the right amount of time - in order to perform the procedure in a comfortable and unhurried manner. Cancelling or postponing a series of treatments causes financial losses for the whole salon - avoiding these losses would allow us to further develop and introduce more new cosmetology for our customers.
1. For your comfort, please - if possible - arrange treatments in advance.
2. We reserve the right amount of time for your treatments to perform them reliably and accurately - so please arrive on time.
3. Late clients can cause other clients to have to wait longer for their treatments - in order to avoid this, we reserve the right to shorten or refuse to perform the treatment in case of big delays.
4. Please select the dates in such a way that you are able to arrive on the agreed procedure.
5. If the cancellation or rescheduling of the visit is a must - please inform us at least 48 hours prior to the visit.
We kindly ask for your understanding and if possible to minimize the amount cancelled or rescheduled visits.